Hulk MMA & Fitness Warriewood Pty Ltd ABN 83 167 455 558 (Hulk MMA & Fitness), know that privacy is important to you. This policy describes how we will deal with personally identifiable information that we collect or hold in accordance with the Australian Privacy Principles and the Privacy Act.
- What is Personal Information?
- Information you provide – When you sign up to Hulk MMA & Fitness, we ask you for personal information. We will only collect personal information about you that is relevant to our organisation. This may include general information such as your name, e-mail address, contact details and computer’s IP address. We may combine the information you submit under your account with information from other Hulk MMA & Fitness services or third parties in order to provide you with a better experience and to improve the quality of our services. For certain services, we may give you the opportunity to opt out of combining such information. Where reasonably possible, personal information is only collected when you knowingly provide it. For example, we may need to collect such information, including credit card details and bank account details, to provide you with information or a service you have requested. If you do not provide specified information, we may not be able to provide our services to you. You must ensure that any personal information you provide to us was collected in accordance with the Australian Privacy Principles and the Privacy Act.
- Log information – When you access Hulk MMA & Fitness services via a browser, application or other client our servers automatically record certain information. The server logs may include information such as your web request, your interaction with a service, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your account.
- User communications – When you send email or other communications to Hulk MMA & Fitness, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services. When you send and receive SMS messages to or from one of our services that provides SMS functionality, we may collect and maintain information associated with those messages, such as the phone number, the wireless carrier associated with the phone number, the content of the message, and the date and time of the transaction. We may use your email address to communicate with you about our services.
- Location data – Hulk MMA & Fitness may offer location-enabled services. If you use those services, Hulk MMA & Fitness may receive information about your actual location (such as GPS signals sent by a mobile device) or information that can be used to approximate a location (such as a mobile phone ID or IP address).
When we talk about personal information, we mean information or an opinion about an individual where you can tell or reasonably work out who the information or opinion is about.
We may collect the following types of information:
- In addition to the above, we may use the information we collect to:
- Provide, maintain, protect, and improve our website and services (including advertising services) and develop new services.
- Protect the rights or property of Hulk MMA & Fitness or our users.
- Supply you with the goods, services or information you have requested.
- Tell you about any new developments, offers or events we think may interest you.
If we use this information in a manner different than the purpose for which it was collected, then we will ask for your consent prior to such use.
Hulk MMA & Fitness processes personal information on our servers in Australia and using third party cloud applications. In some cases, we process personal information outside your own country and you expressly consent to this trans-border migration of data.
If the services accessed through our website, enables you to store and access personal information about you, your personnel and customers. You are responsible and accept liability for ensuring that those people are aware that you are collecting their personal information and may provide it to your suppliers, such as us, to be able to provide services to you. We will not use personal information about your personnel or customers except as required for you to use our services and in accordance with our terms of service and use.
Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies, but you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some Hulk MMA & Fitness features and services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled.
- Information sharing
- We have your consent. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
- As is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (d) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Hulk MMA & Fitness, its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
Hulk MMA & Fitness only shares personal information with other companies or individuals outside of Hulk MMA & Fitness in any of the following limited circumstances:
- Information security and integrity
We restrict access to personal information to Hulk MMA & Fitness employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it on our behalf. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
We cannot guarantee the security of information you may transmit to us. We will take reasonable steps to keep your personal information secure, accurate, complete and up to date and you must take reasonable steps to keep any personal information you store using our services accurate, complete and up to date. If we no longer require your personal information, we will take reasonable steps to destroy or de-identify it and you must do likewise with any personal information you store using our services. We do not take responsibility for the security of information that is outside our control such as when it is sent by post, courier, facsimile or over the Internet or by phone (mobile or fixed line).
- Access to personal information
Please contact us if you would like to access personal information we hold about you. We will give you access unless we are allowed or required by law to refuse it. We may ask you to pay our reasonable costs of providing access.
If you believe personal information we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete, please advise us. We will generally take reasonable steps to correct your personal information where inaccuracies are identified.
In certain circumstances, we may refuse to give access to your personal information or amend it. Usually we will explain why and, in the case of an amendment, make a note that you have disputed the accuracy or completeness of particular information.
Hulk MMA & Fitness adheres to the Privacy Act and Australian Privacy Policies of Australia. When we receive formal written complaints, it is Hulk MMA & Fitness’s policy to contact the complaining user regarding his or her concerns. We will cooperate with the appropriate regulatory authorities, including local data protection authorities, to resolve any complaints regarding the transfer of personal data that cannot be resolved between Hulk MMA & Fitness and an individual.
- Changes to this policy
To keep up with regulatory, technical and organisational change, we may amend this policy from time to time by publishing the updated policy on our website. Please visit our website regularly to keep up to date with any changes.
- Contacting us
Our purpose for collecting personal information should be clear when we collect it. If you are uncertain, please contact us at the address below.
For further information, problems or complaints regarding our information handling practices, please contact us by writing to:
Hulk MMA & Fitness Warriewood Pty Ltd
Attention: Privacy Officer
C/- 246 Glenferrie Road Malvern Vic 3144