“Maybe this time I came 2nd in my first kickboxing fight, but I feel like a winner…
What a journey and great experience it have been!
– I’m fitter than ever in my life (and I think I still have a lot to improve)
– I’m lighter than 20 years ago
– I achieved my life goal (fight before 40s)
– I met many great people at @ hulkmmaandfitness #hulkteam (you are the best support and you boys punch harder than a 52kg girl) …
– I’m more determined to win my next fight
– But the most importantly I wanted to prove to myself and everyone else, that no matter where you are in life –
YOU CAN DO IT!
It takes a lot to step out of your comfort zone, but it’s worth it! You might be scared, tired, going through ups an downs – but don’t give up and never, ever turn back. Just go for what you really want!
Thank you, Jenny Lau, for all the trainings, sparring sessions, tips and support. You can’t image how much I appreciate it!
Thank you, my 3+1 boys, for your love” – Kinga Monaghan